Tuesday, November 27, 2007

papaya ginger smoothie

I went to a cool acupuncturist, who speaks 4 languages fluently (English, Spanish, Korean, and Japanese), referred by my raw food friends. He is half Japanese and half Korean. His wife is Tica (Costarican) and their son's name is Japanese, Kiyoshi.
The doctor told me I have a "cold" body with a bad circulation, and suggested to take ginger and curcume (ginger like root vegetable). So I have been adding ginger whenever I get chance.
Ingredients of the smoothie: papaya, water, naturally grown lemon, organic ginger, raw organic honey, naturally grown aloe vera.
Papaya was not so sweet but this smoothie was delisious!!!
oh, the accupunctuarist told me I have an allergy with Noni. No wonder my skin has been irritated everytime I ate Noni... He said he can cure the allergy though. His treatment is too good to be true. No pain, and no stinky tea needs to be taken!

No comments: